Import via Private Key
- By design, the team behind All For One™ does NOT backup your private key for you. This means that if you in any way lose access to your private key, we WILL NOT be able to recover your wallet(s) and any associated crypto assets.
- It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to secure your private key away from prying eyes.
- 1.Tap the Wallettab at the bottom. If you have a wallet already, click the plusbutton in the top-right hand corner
- 2.Tap the IMPORT EXISTING WALLET button
- 3.In the Import Options popup, tap the PRIVATE KEY button
- 4.In the first field, paste (or carefully type in) your private key. In the second field, choose a name for your wallet. When finished, click the IMPORT button