Create via Seed Phrase
- By design, the team behind All For One™ does NOT backup your seed phrase for you. This means that if you in any way lose access to your seed phrase, we WILL NOT be able to recover your wallet(s) and any associated crypto assets.
- It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to secure your seed phrase away from prying eyes.
Before continuing, make sure you have the following:
- A secure place to reveal your seed phrase (away from cameras and people)
- A way to write down your seed phrase (e.g., pen and paper)
- A safe place to store your written seed phrase where other people cannot read it (such as a safe, a hiding place, or bank deposit box)
- 1.Tap the Wallettab at the bottom. If you have a wallet already, click the plusbutton in the top-right hand corner
- 2.Tap the CREATE WALLET button
- 3.Read the disclaimer and if you understand and agree to the risks, tap the I UNDERSTAND THE RISKS checkbox and then tap the GENERATE WALLET button
- 4.Write down the revealed seed phrase, then tap the CONTINUE button when finished
- 5.Confirm that your seed phrase is written down correctly by tapping on the words in the correct order
- 6.When you are finished putting in your seed phrase correctly, tap the CONFIRM button that appears at the bottom of the screen
- 7.Congratulations, you have created a new wallet!